- 3 oz of Espresso
- 3 oz of Bourbon
- Two Scoops of Ice Cream
- Chocolate Shavings
- Salted Caramel Sauce
1. Make coffee, it doesn’t have to be espresso. Whatever way you like your coffee!
2. Pour 3 ozs of Bourbon into a glass (less if you like)
3. Top the bourbon with two very generous scoops of ice cream
4. Top the ice cream with a generous dollop of salted caramel
5. Top the salted caramel with chocolate shavings
6. Then pour about 3-6 ozs of hot coffee on top of the whole confection and watch it get all foamy and yummy, and throw some more chocolate shavings in!
7. DIG IN!
This recipe can also be made and devoured without alcohol. But if you are adding the alcohol it can be whiskey, Kahuala, Bailey’s or one of those coffee liqueurs that someone gifted you with a few Christmases back. Yes — that one with the dust. This could be the time for an outing.