**Makes about 10 servings
- 2 Lb combination of pork, bison, ground beef
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcester Sauce
- 1 cup grated parmesan
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Chopped parsley
- 1 large onion diced small
- 5 garlic cloves mashed
- Bacon to wrap around the meatloaf
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1/4 cup Chipotle Chilli Jam or use 2 teaspoons Chipotle Chilli Powder
- Cook the onion and garlic until translucent not browned and then let cool.
- In a very large bowl add the first 8 ingredients from the list and the cooked onion and garlic.
- Mix well but using a light touch.
- Form a loaf on a baking sheet covered in parchment paper.
- Cover with bacon strips.
- Cook in a 350f oven for 30 minutes.
- Make the glaze by mixing the three glaze ingredients.
- After the 30 mins paint the glaze all over the meatloaf.
- Return to the oven and cook for approx 20 more mins or until a food thermometer inserted in the thickest part reads 170. If necessary cover the meatloaf in tin foil to avoid burning but making sure it’s cooked especially if you use pork.
- Serve with mash potatoes salad, asparagus or whatever veg rocks your world.