Great for brunch for a crowd or great for an everyday lunch! Also a brilliant go to snack to have in the fridge
- Eggs 10-12
- 1 cup Full Fat Milk or full fat Yogurt or ideally Creme Fraiche
- Cheese cheddar, gruyere, goats cheese is fab, ( with the hard cheese, don’t grate, either blitz in the blitzer or cut into small cubes, then the frittata will have little pools of gooeyness
- Parsley finely chopped
- Add use 3-4 of these: bacon, 1 potato, 1 onion, 1 cup peas, baby tomatoes, asparagus, peppers, etc etc whatever you fancy
- Oven worthy frying pan,
1. Fry bacon first and remove from the pan, fry everything else in the bacon fat, one item at a time and remove, potato should be par cooked first, (frittata gets its name from fried)
2. When all is fried, return everything to the pan and add the egg, cream, cheese mix stir gently to make sure every bit get a bit of everything.
3. Then get it in the oven, I’d try 20 mins at 350
4. Then give it a broil till you brown the top
Serve with salad for lunch or with guacamole for breakfast!