Air Fryer Savory Bread Pudding
- 1 Croissant
- 3 slices of bacon
- 1 small onion
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup of Grated Gruyere
- 1/2 cup cream
- Pepper and salt
- Red Pepper Flakes
Using cutest silicon molds and indispensable Air Fryer
- Cut up one croissant into cubes or one cup of stale bread.
- Fry three pieces of bacon and a small chopped up onion. When cooked, cut the bacon into small pieces removing the fat.
- Beat together 5 eggs, one cup of gruyere, ½ cup of cream, pepper and salt and red pepper flakes (optional)
- Place the silicon molds into the preheated air fryer and add the bread/croissant, then the bacon and onion, then pour the egg mixture to fill each, press down to make sure they all get covered in egg
- Cover with tin foil and cook for 10 mins, check for doneness and remove the tin foil cook for another 3/4/5 mins until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Puddings will come out clean from the silicon. ENJOY
Especially good with a dash of sriracha but that’s just us