The Last Word [Cocktail]
- 3/4 ounce gin
- 3/4 ounce green Chartreuse
- 3/4 ounce maraschino liqueur
- 3/4 ounce lime juice, freshly squeezed
- In a cocktail shaker add, freshly squeezed lime juice, green Chartreuse, maraschino liqueur, and gin.
- Add a handful of ice. Secure the lid. Give it all a good shake.
- Pour into a cocktail glass.
- I added a frozen blueberry for decoration. Strictly speaking, this should be a maraschino cherry. But I’m a crazy girl like that.
Advice: Use a measure to measure the 4 ingredients accurately. The cocktail is dependent on the fine balance. Overdoing any element can overpower, not in a good way.
Warning: The last word may taste innocent, but it’s very potent. It’s 54 proof. Just giving you fair warning!