Smashed Crispy Potatoes
- Bunch of Small Potatoes
- Salt & Pepper
- Garlic powder
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Olive Oil
- Pre-heat oven to 400-450
- Boil the potatoes until they are just cooked, still firm. I use the microwave very fast and handy.
- Drain potatoes
- Add potatoes to a bowl, add a good glug of oil to coat the potatoes, pepper and salt, red pepper flakes and garlic powder.
- Make sure all the potatoes get coated in the seasonings.
- Toss the potatoes out onto a parchment paper lined baking tray.
- Get a flat bottomed glass and carefully squash each potato flat.
- Put the baking tray in the oven and cook for at least 30 mins turning half way.