Sheet Pan Crumble
- 2 cups Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Butter
- 1 1/2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 2-4 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- Pinch Kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups ground nuts (Almonds/Pecans)
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving
Equipment: an 18-by-13-inch sheet pan
- Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat to 425 degrees
Place berries slices on an 18-by-13-inch sheet pan.
- Combine the oats, nuts, brown sugar, pinch salt together in a large bowl, breaking up any lumps with a fork. Add the butter to the oat mixture, stirring with a fork until it is moistened and crumbly.
- Scatter the oat crumble evenly over the top of the berries. Bake covered for 15 mins and then take the foil off and cook uncovered until the top is crisp and golden brown and juices are bubbly, about 15 minutes more.
- Serve on a wooden board at the table with vanilla ice cream.