Red Pepper Soup
- 1 potato
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 celery stalks
- 3 carrots
- 6 red peppers
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 1 pint of chicken stock
- 2-3 peppercorns
- Chop Onions celery carrots and potatoe.
- Mince garlic.
- De-seed and chopped red peppers.
- Sauté the onions potato carrots celery and garlic in 4 tablespoons of butter for 5 mins.
- When the vegetables are tender add the red peppers. Cook for three minutes.
- Add the chicken stock, bay leaf and 2 or 3 black peppercorns, cook for 30 minutes or until all the vegetables are soft.
- Remove the bay leaf.
- Using an immersion blender blend the soup.