Langostino Lobster Tails Over Pasta
- 4 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 3/4 pound angel hair pasta
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine (chardonnay)
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- 1 pound frozen fully cooked Langostino Lobster Tails, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Grated Parmesan cheese, for serving
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Drizzle with 1 teaspoon olive oil and add 1 tablespoon salt. Add pasta and cook according to package directions.
In a large skillet, melt butter and 4 tablespoons olive oil over low heat. Add garlic and saute for 1 minute. Add wine and lemon juice; heat for 1 minute.
Squeeze the thawed lobster tails gently to remove any excess water. Add to the skillet, plus 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Saute for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and add parsley and red pepper flakes.
Drain the pasta well, add the sauce in the skillet, and toss. Serve with grated Parmesan. Makes 4 servings.
**Recipe found in Cotsco magazine