Ann’s take on Reese Witherspoon’s Smoothie
- 2 heads romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup Almond Milk
- 1 whole banana
- 1 whole apple (core removed)
- 1 whole pear (core removed)
- 1 whole lemon (rind removed)
- 1 whole lime (rind removed)
1. Chop the romaine and blitz in the blender with the almond milk.
2. Add everything else in batches, don’t overcrowd the blender.
3. You could add a tablespoon of nut butter if you’re feeling decadent or some celery and spinach if you’re feeling virtuous.
4. Divide the smoothie into two glasses. Ours was yummy.
Enjoy, we did and we’re really not into this kind of thing normally – we credited the citrus.