Easy Caprese Salad
- 3 medium ripe tomatoes (variety is nice)
- 1 ball of burrata cheese
- 1 log of mozzerella cheese
- 1/2 cup of basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of aged balsamic vinegar
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Slice the tomatoes and the mozzarella into thick slices.
- Lay the tomatoes and mozzarella on the plate, alternating between the cheese and tomato.
- Top with torn or shredded basil leaves.
- Put the burrata cheese ball in the center of the plate, surrounded by the tomato and mozzarella.
- Season with pepper and salt taste.
- Top with olive oil and balsamic.