Crispy Potato Wedges
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour the extra virgin olive oil on a baking tray to cover the tray in a thin layer.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges.
- Half fill a microwave safe container with water and cook the potatoes in the container on high for 10 minutes.
- Drain the water and dry the potatoes.
- In the same container agitate the potatoes.
- Carefully remove the baking tray from the oven and carefully place the potato wedges cut side down in the hot fat. Return to the oven for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, remove and then carefully turn the potatoes to allow the second cut edge to brow.
- When the potatoes are browned, remove from the oven and with a slotted spoon, remove from the baking tray and place on a large plate with paper towel to soak up any excess fat.
- Sprinkle generously with salt.