Chocolate Microwave Cake (GF)
- 1 tablespoon of salted butter or if using unsalted add a pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 2-3 drops of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of mini chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- Melt the butter in the microwave in a mug.
- Crack an egg into another bowl and add vanilla and whisk to combine.
- Pour the egg over butter in the mug.
- Add the sugar, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Add mini chocolate chips on top.
- Put in microwave for 60 to 90 seconds and watch closely!
- Serve with ice cream or whipped cream, yummm!