Ann’s Gin & Tonic
- 6 oz Gin ( I prefer Gordan’s)
- 4 -5 Limes juiced
- Schweppes Diet Tonic
- Cut up the Lime Rinds very thinly
1. Juice the Limes into a cocktail Shaker or Tall jug.
2. Add the gin.
3. Thinly slice the lime rinds and add to the cocktail shaker or jug and muddle/mush them.
4. Half fill with ice.
5. Give it a big stir or a good shake.
6. Pour into a glass with a big chunk of ice or regular ice if you don’t have a super big ice mold, but they are worth getting, they melt slowly and don’t overly dilute the drink.
7. Top off each drink with approximately 6oz Diet Tonic Water to your taste.
8. Decorate glass with lime slices.
ENJOY all the horrible will pass!