Ann’s Bread Pudding
- 1 loaf brioche
- 1 cup full fat milk
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup Brown sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Butter for the baking dish and for the brioche
- 2 tablespoon Maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Baileys
- Cut the brioche slices in half on the diagonal.
- Set aside and let them get stale if they are not stale.
- Beat eggs with sugar, milk, cream, maple syrup, Baileys and vanilla and salt.
- Butter your baking dish.
- Line the bottom of the baking dish with the slices, overlapping them. Then pour on the egg mixture. Gently push down to make sure all the brioche is soaked.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put in the oven and bake for about one hour, until the pudding is set. Serve while still warm with vanilla ice cream and yes yes go ahead and drizzle with more ice cold cream.