Ann’s Bread Pudding
A delicious bread and butter pudding style dessert made with stale croissants, maple syrup, and berries!
- Stale croissant or any white bread broken into pieces
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- ⅓ Cup Whole Cream
- 2 tablespoons Sugar Butter spread on the croissant
- ½ cup Frozen berries
1. Heat the oven to 350F.
2. Fill two generous ramekins with buttered, torn, old, stale croissant.
3. In a bowl break 3 eggs, add the cream, maple syrup and sugar and whisk till mixed. Grab the berries and roughly mix with the pieces of croissant. Pour the egg mixture on top.
4. Put the ramekins in the center of the oven and cook for 25-30 minutes.
5. Serve a grateful loved one with vanilla ice cream and some whole cream poured on top, because life is too short not to be happy!